Friday 7 December 2012

FF (99)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Morgan @ Writer’s Block

Q: Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could choose any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

My Answer: It's going to be a popular answer this week I think but I would have to be Hermione. We are both total book nerds with a feisty attitude. Of course I wouldn't want the whole massive war with He Who Must Not Be Named but going to Hogwarts and magic and all that stuff. Would be so cool.



Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D


9 comments:

Kazhy @ My Library in the Making said...

Hermione IS a popular answer this week XD

I'm a new follower! Here's my F&F Friday :D

- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Yay Hermione! I don't care how popular that answer is. I mean, who wouldn't want to be her? Great pick and I hope you have a happy Friday :)

Here's my FF!

Unknown said...

Yes, Hermione is a popular choice this week :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-friday.html

Micheline said...

Great answer! Definitely with you on this one, Hermione made an appearance in my FFF post this week as well. She's so amazing ♥ Thanks for sharing, I'm a new follower via GFC :)

Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

Annette Mills said...

Hermione was my first thought. But she goes through a lot of tough stuff -- and I'm not sure I'm up to it!

Emilee said...

Hermione is definitely popular today!!
I'm a new follower! My blog is http://fantasticalpaperrealm.blogspot.com/

barmybex said...

I knew she would be popular but it's great to see so many Hermione fans. :D
I know what you mean Annette- she has a tough time, but a lot of book characters do. :D

Thanks to all for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Being Hermione would be amazing! She is awesome, and I love how many people see themselves in her. I know I do!

Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings said...

Hermione being a booknerd definitely makes her a popular choice!

I'm a new follower :D Here is my FFF