Saturday 6 July 2013

FF (129)

Posting this a day late as our internet went down. Still slow so hoping this will work!


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
The Reading Realm

Q: Today’s is the US’ Independence Day. Share your favorite book with a war in it, or an overthrow of the government.

My Answer: With Dystopians being so big at the moment there are a lot of books with government being overthrown. My favourite is of course 'The Hunger Games', but I also love the 'Divergent' series.

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

Glad to hear your internet is back up!

I'm a big fan of the Hunger Games and Divergent too. I love how unique the "worlds" are in them.

Old follower via bloglovin

Lizzy @ Lizzy's Dark Fiction

Mandy said...

Awesome choices. I didn't even think of the of the dystopian genre when I was writing mine.
Thanks for sharing.
Have a great week
New follower
My FF

barmybex said...

Thanks, so many good books have been mentioned this week. :D

Thanks for hopping by and have a fab week. :D