Saturday 27 July 2013

FF (132)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Paradays

What do you do with your books after you’re done reading them?

My Answer: Well if they are from the library I take them back - but if i really loved them I will then track down a copy and buy it. If it is a book I already own I either put it back on my shelves or book pile (as I've run out of space on my shelves) or if I didn't like it much I will either donate it to the library or give it away on here, or pass it to a charity shop. Depends on the book. 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

New follower through Bloglovin! Come visit me over at my blog, Beyond the Bookshelf :)

Slytherpuff said...

My answer is pretty much the same: it depends!

New follower via GFC and Bloglovin. :)

Slytherpuff
My Feature & Follow