Friday 19 July 2013

FF (131)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee or Alison Can Read

This week's question feature is
Guiltless Reader

Book Vacay: Where is the best destination reading spot for you? (Where do you like to go to read other then your home)

 My Answer: I will read anywhere, I have a book with me everywhere I go and if I have a minute of doing nothing I will get it out and read. 

I don't tend to go away on holiday or anything like that as I can't afford it, and I'm not really one for just going out and sitting in the park. I'm either at work, home or one of my various sports clubs and I have pulled out my book at most of them. 

So anywhere really, I don't have one spot. 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I mostly read at home too.

Jenna @ Rather Be Reading YA

Angela's Anxious Life said...

I'll read anywhere too.. of course my favorite spot it by the pool!

Angie
Angela's Anxious Life

Lizzy said...

I'm really restricted right now on where I can go to read. Its too hot outside and most indoor places are too noisy and require way too much focus on keeping my kid safe and out of trouble

barmybex said...

Welcome Jenna. :D
Angie - I've never read by a pool as if I'm at a pool I'm the one diving in, so that's the one place I don't read.
Also to me books and water don't really go. See so many ruined ones come back at the library due to water damage.
But I know a lot of people love to, and by the pool is better than in the bath. :D

Lizzy - hope you get to chill with a book soon.
Noise doesn't bother me as I tend to zone out when I read, but I can imagine keeping kids under control is distracting.

Thanks to all for stopping by. :D