Friday 14 January 2011

Book Blogger Hop: January 14th - 17th

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books and is an awesome way to for book bloggers to interact and find each other. Such a wonderful idea! There's a new question every week that all the participating blogs have to answer. 

This week's question comes from Barb who blogs at Sugarbeat's Books:
 
 "Why do you read the genre that you do?  What draws you to it?"
 
My Answer: I love Fantasy/Supernatural books, the escape into a completely different time and place,  somewhere your imagination can escape to. I drift into these books and enter these strange new worlds, and i like to learn of all the different species. I love the wonder of magic and illusion. I also read chic lit, clique novels, characters i can relate too, i can feel a part of their lives.
 
 
The Hop lasts Friday-Monday every week, so if you don't have time to Hop today, go back later and join the fun!  This is a weekly event!  And stop back throughout the weekend to see all the new blogs that are added

If you've stopped by my blog from the hop, welcome, it's great to have you here, please feel free to look around, and follow. I will then visit you in turn. :D     
 

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I'm visiting from the book hop. I work in a library too, as a Patron Services Supervisor. I love working in a library! So many books, so little time...

Hannah @ Every Little Thing said...

I'm an old follower :) I love paranormal and supernatural. GREAT genres :)

barmybex said...

Nice to hear from you Hannah :D

Amanda - that is my most frequent saying 'so many books so little time', but nothing beats working in a library, i love it too. Nice to meet fellow Library workers :D

April said...

Hopping in to wish you a wonderful weekend!
http://www.cafeofdreamsbookreviews.com/2011/01/book-blogger-hop_14.html

Carla said...

Hi! Stopping by from the hop. New follower.

I like paranormal as well. There's always something interesting that happens in those books.

Have a nice weekend.

Carla
http://librarymosaic.blogspot.com/

barmybex said...

Thanks April & Carla, hope you both have a great weekend too. I will stop by your blogs in a minute. :D

Howard Sherman said...

Here I am hopping on by...

I went all over the map with this question on my blog. I read and enjoy almost every genre of fiction out there. There’s no way I could just pick one.

So I talked about all of them. Even romance fiction (sort of)! I invite you to hop over to my blog at http://www.howardsherman.net and see for yourself.

Howard A. Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Lark Andrea said...

Just hopping by! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Reading Lark's Hop Post

P.S. - I am a new follower.

AlleluiaLu said...

Visiting on the blog hop tour and I'm a new follower! I like to lose myself in books, too. I see you have "Where Rainbows End" by Cecilia Ahern on your TBR list. I bought that book in Ireland last year -- unfortunately haven't read it yet, but plan to!!!

Come visit if you get the chance: http://bookendcrossing.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-blogger-hop-tour-1-14-to-1-17-2011.html

Have a great weekend!

barmybex said...

Thanks to all of you for stopping by. Andrea thanks for following.
AlleluiaLu, thanks for following. Yes i've had 'Where Rainbows End' on my shelf to read for about a year. I've read every other book by Cecelia Ahern, but just never found time to do this one. gonna stop by your blog now :D

Carissa said...

Stopping by to wish you a happy hop!

Tevya said...

Thanks for stopping by Reading Lark. I'm a new follower. :)

Tevya @ Reading Lark