Friday 14 January 2011

A-Z Reading Challenge

This is a challenge hosted by Book Junky over at The Thoughts of a Book Junkie. If you haven't signed up, I suggest you do! 
So... here's how its gonna work... 

Read 26 books this year ( easy right ) 
One for each letter of the alphabet.
As I'm doing other Challenges, i thought why not incorporate them into this one.
Click on the Title to go to my review.
Here is my list so far:
A - Across The Universe by Beth Revis
B - Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James
C - Claire de Lune by Christine Johnson
D - Diamond of Drury Lane by Julia Golding
E - Evermore by Alyson Noel
F - Furnace; Fugitives by Alexander Gordon Smith
G - Grave Doubts by Meg Cabot
H - Heaven Sent by Meg Cabot
I - Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
J - Jungle Vampire by The Beastly Boys
K - Kisses For Lula by Samantha Mackintosh
L - Lula Does The Hula by Samantha Mackintosh
M - My So-Called Life by Joanna Nadin
N - Night Star (Immortals 5) by Alyson Noel
O - Oriana's Eyes by Celeste Simone
P - Piratica  by Tanith Lee
Q - Quest of the Demon by M L Sawyer
R - The Rising Moon by Nilsa Rodriguez
S - Sign Of Four by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
T - Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
U - Unreliable Life of Harry the Valet by Duncan Hamilton
V - Vampire Knight Vol.1 by Matsuri Hino
W - Wings by E.D Baker
X -
Y - Young Blood by Meg Cabot
Z - Zero Hour by Mark Walden

Almost got a full list. :D

3 comments:

Alison Can Read said...

What a cool idea for a challenge! I'd been thinking of doing something like this to fill up each letter of my blog archives. I'm missing a Q, X and a few others.

barmybex said...

Yeah i thought so. Struggling to fill my missing letters though. Any suggestions?

Steph said...

Thanks so much for joining!!