Wednesday 26 January 2011

Update & Help

Hi,

January is flying by and I'm on my 16th book of this month.

I'm currently reading 'I Am Number Four' by Pittacus Lore, and yes this will be released in cinemas as a blockbuster movie in a couple of weeks, so far I am loving this book and really looking forward to the film.


I am so happy to now have 93 followers, but I'm hoping to reach 100 soon. When i do I will have a super massive Giveaway, so please encourage people to follow for the chance to get some awesome prizes.



Now, please head over to 'Down The Rabbit Hole', Amber who blogs there is working on a 'Super Secret Project' and needs help. If you have any Bookmarks promoting books that you no longer want, she would love to have them. Head over here to read her blog post for more information. Thanks. :D

No comments: