Friday 17 August 2012

FF (83) & TGIF (66)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Chayse @ The Book Reaper

Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.

My Answer: I have a couple that Inspire me. 

Alison from Alison Can Read - her blog is incredible, she does awesome reviews and memes and leaves great comments and spreads the blogging love. Wish I could do as good a job as her!

Amber from Down The Rabbit Hole - I love her blog design and she does some very original memes and posts and interacts well with authors and readers. I wish my blog was half as cool as hers!



TGIF!



This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question: 
 
Pimp Your Review: Feature a favorite book review you've 
written in the past that you feel deserves more love! 

My Answer:

 

-The Fury by Alexander Gordon Smith (first posted 15th April 2012) read my review here

- Released by Megan Duncan (first posted 28 May 2011) read my review here

 


Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

 

4 comments:

Shane @ItchingforBooks said...

Alison can Read is awesome. Great picks!

new follower
http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/feature-and-follow-817.html

Giselle said...

I adore Amber and her blog!! <3

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

barmybex said...

Welcome all. Alison and Amber are fabulous, as are many others but i couldn't name them all!

You should really read Fury, it's terrifying but fabulous.

barmybex said...

HI Christine! Thanks. :D
I'm now following you back, great to 'meet' you! :)