Saturday 25 August 2012

FF (84) & TGIF (67)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Carmen of Book Me!

Q: Worst cover? What is the worst cover of a book that you’ve read and loved?

My Answer: Wow, put me on the spot. I know there are some books with covers I really don't like but I'm struggling to think... erm... 

House of Silk by Anthony Horowitz was quite a boring cover, didn't particularly like it, but the story itself was awesome!!

 



TGIF!



This meme is hosted by GReads!

This Friday's Question:

Back to School Reading: Which books would you like to see 
in today's high school Literature classrooms? 

My Answer: I would love to see Hunger Games and Harry Potter in the schools, they have great messages/morals to them!



Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't think of a book that I'd read where i hated the cover! New Follower :) Here's my FF

Christine (Rainy Day Reads) said...

Hi!
I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
Christine x
Rainy Day Reads
www.rainydayreads.com

barmybex said...

I struggled to pick one too!

Thanks Christine. Welcome to my blog. I already follow you!

Michelles Paranormal Vault Of Books said...

old follower,
I agree, nothing nice about that one
FF Post