Thursday 21 March 2013

C.C Hunter answers questions!

Following my post from yesterday I have even more excitement. C.C HUnter has answered 2 questions for me.

I love having her on my blog, so without further ado, here is what she said:

-->
1) Will Della ever tell her parents what really happened to her, or has that ship well and truly sailed?

Well, she didn’t tell them in Saved at Sunrise, but I will tell you that she thought about it.  It really hurts Della to feel like the black sheep of the family.  More than anything she wants to be accepted by her parents.  Now, as far as what will happen in the new books with Della as the main character?  Well, I’ll be honest with you.  I have a little of the plot laid out, but not all of it.  I’m really what we writers call a pantser.  Meaning I write by the seat of my pants.  So I don’t know if Della will actually tell her parents, but the idea of her doing it intrigues me, so I wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen.
I love the idea of her revealing all, think it would be an awesome storyline, i wonder how they would react! 
I'm a panster too! :D


2) Will we see more of her cousin in the future?

Oh, yes.  While Chan didn’t show up in Saved at Sunrise, I can guarantee you that he will pop up in the other books.  Della is going to uncover some family secrets, and that is going help form her new quests.  And Chan just might hold some of those answers.  Of course, she’s also going to have to deal with Steve and a new love interest.   Let’s just say that Della has quite a few adventures waiting on her.

 Excellent, can't wait to meet Chan again, he really intrigues me. 


Thanks so much for having me. 
CC

Thanks for answering my questions.

Here's a reminder about yesterdays post and what all the excitement is about!

A new novella has just been announced!!! *screams in excitement*



Look how pretty it is! Once again it follows Della and I am excited to see more from her point of view. It is due to be released on 2nd April.

You can get it from any of the following places:
Amazon    
BN.com   
iBooks    
If you want a teaser here is a Youtube trailer:
 

3 comments:

Spiced Latte said...

This looks awesome!! I love the cover and the whole idea of the book.

http://spicedlatte.blogspot.com/

Celeste said...

I can't wait to read this one. I really like Della.

Unknown said...

Great post! I loved reading Chosen At Nightfall and all of the other Shadow Falls books!
-Scott from http://scottreadsit.blogspot.com