Friday 1 March 2013

FF (111)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Kathryn of Kathryn’s Inbox

Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you’ve done, that as you gained more experience you were like — oops?

My Answer: I haven't really had many regrets, I too used some google images on my blog that I soon realised was wrong. The only other thing I have really learned from my blogging experience is saying no to review requests. I am still behind with my reviews even now but I have got better, but when I first started getting requests I was so pleased people wanted to hear my opinion and I didn't want to let anyone down, so I said yes to about 95% of them, I soon got buried in books and stuck with some I wouldn't enjoy but just felt like I couldn't say no to. Added a lot of stress and it wasn't fair to me or the author, so I have learned a lot from that.

 


Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

Don't forget to enter the 'Leap Into Books Giveaway' open International 

 

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, I'm the same with review requests.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/03/follow-friday.html

Angela's Anxious Life said...

It seems that everyone used google images .. it's just so easy!

Alyssa said...

I love your response - I'm a new blogger, so this question is great for me, because I can learn what others did, and NOT do them :)

New GFC follower!

My FF Post!

Unknown said...

I'm in the same boat atm and figure I have to learn how to pace myself. I can finish a book in a day, but that's if life doesn't get in my way! :D

New follower
Tiffany @ A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner FF Post

barmybex said...

Nice to know I'm in the same boat as a lot you. :D
Thanks for stopping by everyone. Ans Alyssa - good thinking! I wish you all the best.

Chyna said...

Psss I'm your 100th follower in network :D follow back? Giveaway!!! yay!

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-and-follow-friday.html#links

barmybex said...

Cool, welcome Chyna! Hopping over to you now. :D