Friday 29 March 2013

FF (115)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

Q: Tell us about the most emotional scene you’ve ever read in a book – and how did you react?

My Answer: There have certainly been a few, I know that. I get attached to characters quite easily so things become emotional quite easily. But i think the most emotional that comes to mind is from 'Before I Die' by Jenny Downham - this is overall a sad book, but when Tess comes to actually say goodbye and her family are around  her as she drifts away, makes me tear up just thinking about it. Needless to say I cried like a baby whilst reading it and when I had finished I just sat hugging the book for a good few minutes. I was an emotional wreck - but it's such a beautiful book.

 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

Don't forget to enter the 'Hoppy Easter Eggstravaganza Giveaway Hop' Ends 5th April and is International!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Becky! I've never read that one! Happy Friday!!!

Here's my Feature & Follow

Unknown said...

Have not read that one!

Old follower
http://myloveforfilmsandnovels.blogspot.com/2013/03/feature-follow-19.html

Kim (YA Asylum) said...

Before I Die was my answer to this question, too. It really got to me -- I was tearing up by page 280.

New GFC follower :)
My FF

Danielle Annett said...

Sounds like a good book!
New GFC follower @ Coffee and Characters
Go to www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com to see my FF

Annette Mills said...

Oh, gosh. I forgot about that one. Totally ripped me apart...I recommend it, but I'll never read it again!

barmybex said...

Viviana & Marissa - it's worth a read if you like that sort of thing. :D

Kim - I know what you mean, such a moving story. Thanks for following.

Danielle- it really is!

Annette - It does that, totally pulls you apart. I may re-read it someday but not one you can constantly go back to.

Have a great Easter all of you!