Friday 8 March 2013

FF (112)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Elemillia of Gone Bookserk

What is a book you didn’t like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn’t popular?

My Answer: There have been a few books that I loved but others didn't and vice versa. Trying to think of some specifics though, erm... The Becca Fitzpatrick Hush Hush series was one that I heard so much hype about but I didn't enjoy them that much. I found the main girl character a bit pathetic and wimpy. She irritated me.



Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I completely agree. Nora irritated me to death.

New GFC Follower

My FF

Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

barmybex said...

Nora!!! That's what it was - couldn't for the life of me think of her name. Thanks.

I am so glad I'm not the only one that felt that way. :D
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fab weekend

Unknown said...

I TOTALLY agree!

My ff: http://soulfictionreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/03/my-first-feature-follow.html

- Your newest follower

Unknown said...

I've read the first Hush Hush book and I liked it but it was ages ago now :)
I'm a new follower, here's my FF at Rookie Romance

barmybex said...

Thanks Daisy H and welcome!

Welcome to you too Cerian. It's good we all have different tastes, it makes the world more interesting! :D