Friday 18 January 2013

FF (105)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings

Q:  Who is your favorite villain from a book?

My Answer: I like a good villain, after all without a bad guy - the good guys would have nothing to do. :P

I am going to be obvious here and of course mention Severus Snape, thoughout the series I was never sure if he was a true baddie or not, but he could certainly play it well. 

 

 

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

 

5 comments:

Chyna said...

A lot of people chose him too :D
He wasn't really the bad guy for me


New follower

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_18.html#links

Unknown said...

Aw, I was wondering when Snape was going to make it onto the villains list. I always felt like he came across as more of a "sympathetic villain" than an actual real evil-rotten-to-the-core villain. Must just be my unbiased love for him. lol.

Check out my blog sometime, if you want. :)

Suz @ A Soul Unsung
My Feature & Follow Friday!!!
H A P P Y R E A D I N G ! ! !
susanhaugland@att.net | @endsxtonight

Unknown said...

I love Snape. I kind of rooted for him. I don't really know if he was a true villain though. He was kind of good then kind of bad. He was CONFLICTED! LOL


New follower! My FF is here!

Susan said...

I thought about putting Snape, but I never considered him a villain. He was more of an anti-hero in my book. I love him though, so great answer!

New follower via GFC!

Here's my F&F: http://thesisterstale.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-friday-19.html

barmybex said...

I thought he would be a popular choice. I do agree he isn't 100% a villain, but he's set up so you think he is in places and for those times he was really good at it! :D

By the end I rooted for him too. <3