Friday 25 January 2013

FF (106)


Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is
Sugar @ Sugar & Snark


Q:  What is the last book that kept you up late into the night just to finish it?

My Answer: I have read a lot of good books lately but 'Reached' by Ally Condie was the last one to keep me hooked. I had to read it all in one, just couldn't put it down. Such an amazing book and a fantastic end to a truly Epic series. :D

My review is here.

 

Happy Hopping & Blogging. :D

7 comments:

Chyna said...

Looks like I'll be adding that to my list now

New follower

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_25.html#links

Chyna said...

Reached seems like a good read I'll check it out :D

New follower

http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow_25.html#links

Katie (The Literary Files) said...

I really, really need to read this series! I have the first book, just need to pick it up and this post makes me want to pick it up ASAP so I can stay up all night reading Reached! haha! :) Happy Friday!

Unknown said...

Barmy Bex I've just recently purchased the box set, looking forward to reading the series.

I'm unsure if you'd be interested but I'm the organiser for YA Blogosphere. It serves several purpose, it's a directory listing for all blogs YA-related. It allows readers of YA to connect with YA book blogs, it allows YA book bloggers to network amongst each other.

It also allows Authors and Publishers to publicize and find reviewers.

If your interested in listing your blog please email me on yablogosphere(AT)gmail(DOT)com.

My Feature & Follow post.

Angelica @ Paperback Princess

barmybex said...

Welcome Chyna! Thanks for stopping by.
OMG Katie - you really do need to read it, you will be hooked!!!

Angelica - thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the series.
I'm already a member of the YA Blogosphere, I signed up a couple of years ago and still have the button on my side bar! But thanks anyway

Eve said...

A friend gave me the first book, Matched, as a gift, but I haven't picked it up yet. Obviously I need to do that and soon!

New follower.
My F&F.

barmybex said...

Eve - you definitely need to bump it up your to be read pile. It's an awesome series. :D