Saturday 10 September 2011

Quote Love (25)

Quote Love is a new meme hosted by 'Midnight Twilight'. It's kind of like Teaser Tuesday from Should Be Reading, but with this one you can choose any quote from any book, not just the one you're currently reading. The quote can be thought provoking, or funny, or just really powerful, it's all up to you which kind of quote you choose.


Here is what you have to do to participate:
1) Choose one of your favorite quotes.
2) Post the quote, and write what you like about it.
3) Make sure to put the title and author so if someone else likes the quote they can check out the book.
4) Post your link on Midnight Twilight's Post.

So here is my quote for the week:

"Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, a moonbeam ray
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when it's morning again, they'll wash away
Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you."
Suzanne Collins (The Hunger Games


Just because I still love the Hunger Games and this is so beautiful. 


Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

Lan said...

I'm a Hunger Games fiend and I am loving your choice this week!! Good one.

Anonymous said...

That quote still gives me the chills (practically the whole book did when I read it). I really loved the ending to the Hunger Games series, and this quote fits the overall mood of it.