Tuesday 20 September 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Initiation


TEAser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!

My Teasers: The Initiation by L.J Smith


"Cassie couldn't speak. The bubble of horror and fury and resentment inside her was swelling bigger and bigger until she thought it would explode." 

Page 32


"Faye's expression of annoyance vanished, dissolving into something more beautiful and infinitely more dangerous."

Page 63


What are your teasers?

8 comments:

The Book Faerie said...

Great teasers! I recently watched an episode of the Secret Circle tv series and now I can't wait to read the books. L.J. Smith is an amazing author!!
My TT:http://thebookfaerie.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdays-4.html

barmybex said...

The TV show starts here next week, I'm trying to read the series before it starts. :D
I've only read one thing by L.J Smith before, but I really liked it so think this will be good.
Thanks for stopping by.
:D

Michael @ The Bookshelf Review said...

Great Teasers. =]
Here is my Teaser for this week =]
http://thebookshelfreview.blogspot.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesday8-fateful-by-claudia-gray.html

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

Uh oh. I definitely want to know more. Love the teasers.

Celeste said...

Just read The Secret Circle books about a month ago so I could watch the TV show. I figured if the show is as good as Vampire Diaries I'll stick with it. Watched the first episode and thought it was good but they did change things.

barmybex said...

Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks Michael & Alexis.
Celeste - I never watched Vampire Diaries but hoping this will be good. I'm expecting changes but hoping it's not too different. :D

Celeste said...

I read the Vampire Diaries books and they were okay. The show is so much better and they changed quite a bit.

barmybex said...

it's rare a show is better than the book!!! maybe I'll have to try and find the episodes and watch the series. Thanks Celeste.
I'm really looking forward to Secret Circle now. :D