Friday 16 December 2011

FF (48) & TGIF (31)

Follow Friday




Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Books Are Vital

Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

My Answer: It depends on the book, if I got it from the library I will of course return it but if I absolutely adored it I will then buy my own copy to keep. If it was one I brought and loved I will keep it, but if I had brought it and didn't like it I will pass it on/ give it away or donate it either to the library or a charity shop.

 

 

TGIF!


This meme is hosted by GReads!


This Friday's Question:
 
Most Popular: What blog post has gotten the most 
comments/activity on your blog this year?
 

My Answer: 

 

The post that has had the most page views was:

- Midnight Summer Festival (3) Artemis Goddess of the Hunt

The post with the most comments has been:

- 200 Followers Giveaway!!!

 

Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I usually don't borrow from the library because I would have a hard time giving it back lol
MY FF

Rachel Brooks said...

I give away or donate books I didn't particularly fall in love with too. I don't have enough space to keep ones I don't love.

Here is my Follow Friday post

Old follower =)

Sarah@Catching Books said...

new follower :)

Great post!
Happy Friday and Check out my follow Friday!
http://sarahcatchingbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-10.html

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

The Library is a great place to discover awesome books, and not have to spend money on a book you do not like!

Old Follower

My FF

Unknown said...

The mass majority of the books I read are still in this house. However, I have donated some & loan most I read to a friend. (I know she will take care of my books and gives them back.) I've given a stack here and there to my tribal library on the reservation, there YA section sucks!!

Mad Scientist @ Steampunkery & Book Reviews

barmybex said...

Janiera - No, libraries are fab places! but i do know what you mean about not wanting to return.

Rachel - I know what you mean about space, you have to be ruthless.

Sarah - welcome!

Unabridged Bookshelf - Totally - I love my library. As I don't have a lot of money they keep my reading habit going.

Mad Scientist - me too, it's hard to pass them on, but giveaways are a great way of getting rid of the ones you don't want.
It sucks the libraries YA section is rubbish - I've been working to build mine up. Hope they get someone to improve it.