Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas - Christmas Faves

Merry Christmas


I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already, time has flown by and I'm still not totally prepared! I've been struggling to get in the Christmas spirit (it's been a tough year and things are still not very good but I'm hopeful for the New Year).

I had a fabulous last day at work before Christmas. I went in dressed as an elf and one of my colleagues was a Snowman (complete with orange nose) and another was in a Tree costume. 
It was fairly quite in the library but we had a laugh. 

Now that it's Christmas Eve I'm going to try and get in the mood for Christmas. With my trusty favourites I'm sure I'll be feeling the magic soon. And I thought 'why not share my faves with you' so here they are:

Christmas Books:

Picture Books -
1. Merry Christmas Big Hungry Bear
2. Aliens Love Panta Claus
3. Father Christmas Needs A Wee

Christmas Songs:

1. Fairytale of New York by The Pogues
2. Jingle Bell Rock
3. Deck The Rooftop by Glee.


Christmas Movies:

1. The Grinch (Jim Carey version)
2. Miracle on 34th Street (Mara Wilson version)
3. Elf


Other things I like:

1. Spending time with those you love
2. Celebrating the Birth of Christ! 
3. Pulling Crackers
4. Playing Games
5. Looking at the lights round town
6. Presents. :D
7. Advent Calenders
8. Goodwill and Peace


I hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a Fabulous New Year. 
May all your Christmas Dreams and Wishes come true. 
God Bless and Good Night, Merry Christmas. xxx

4 comments:

roro said...

meery chistmas

A. Déborah said...

Merry Christmas!!

Alexis @ Reflections of a Bookaholic said...

I love your Christmas Faves. The Grinch is my favorite Christmas show as well. My favorite Christmas song is Baby It's Cold Outside

barmybex said...

Merry Christmas all!

Ooh Alexis I love that song, I always sing along. I love the Glee version too. Good choice. :D