Saturday 3 December 2011

My first Challenge For 2012 - Books In A Day

Annette from 'Annette's Book Spot' is hosting a Brand New Challenge!!!


"What can you read in a day? Well, that's kind of up to you to decide. I don't want to be too rigid about this -- it's supposed to be fun. Most of the books I've chosen are less than 200 pages. However, if it's a novel in verse, it could be longer. Any size graphic novel will probably work. And, if you don't make it in a day, don't beat yourself up. "

I have quite a few books on my shelves that I could easily read in a day so this is a great challenge to get me to pick them up.

"Rules:

You don't need a blog to participate. But you probably need a Goodreads, Shelfari, or LibraryThing account. Someplace you keep track. 
Audio (if you can listen in a day) and ebooks are OK. 
Books must be adult, YA, or middle school books. No children's or picture books allowed.
No re-reads, however you can count books read for this challenge towards other challenges in which you are participating
Copy the button, create a sign up post and post the link below.
Not required, but very helpful if you would follow my blog. That way, when I do update posts, you will be aware so you can link to them.
Please post at least a few books that you intend to read for this challenge (that my help others add to their lists), but feel free to update your list as the year goes on.
Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012
Levels:
Level 1 - Read 15 books
Level 2 - Read 25 books
Level 3 - Read 35 books
Level 4 - Read 50+ books"
 
I am going to start with Level 1 - I should be able to do more than that, but don't want to aim too high. I will update as I go.

My List so far is very short, I need to have a look at my shelves.

1) The Betrayal Of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
2) Dreamland (Riley Bloom 3) by Alyson Noel
3) Lenobia's Vow (House of Night Novella) by P.C & Kristin Cast


So, head on over to Annette's Book Spot and sign up for this awesome challenge.

1 comment:

Annette Mills said...

Thanks for signing up! I'm looking forward to seeing what ends up on your list.