Sunday 18 December 2011

In My Mailbox (1)



In My Mailbox is a weekly event over at The Story Siren, which showcases the books we've purchased, borrowed and received in the mail this week.


So I've decided to participate in this awesome meme hosted by the lovely Kristi, and I thought I would join in and make a splash so I have done another Vlog. I'm hoping to do more of these and will take part in IMM when I have enough books to talk about.
This one is quite short as I didn't get much this week, but here we go anyway:




 Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment letting me know what you got in your mailbox. :D

3 comments:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

Okay. This will sound weird. But your accent is so lovely! **jealous**

You must read Wither first! that one is so beautifully done! I just posted my review of book 2 on my blog! I enjoyed your IMM, have a great week!

Stop by my IMM?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-3-lots-of-exciting-2012-reads.html

Anonymous said...

great IMM U have some good reads happy reading

barmybex said...

Lindsay - thanks! I've had a few people say they like my accent - I'm flattered. It makes me smile.
I'm looking forward to Wither. I'll stop by your blog now. :D

NHB- thanks! have a good week reading too.