Friday 23 December 2011

FF (49) & TGIF (32)

Follow Friday





Follow Friday is an opportunity to discover and follow other book related blogs! Want to join? Check it out at Parajunkee.

This week's question feature is from
Ce-Ce`s Garden of Reviews

Q:  If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why? 

My Answer: This is a good question, there are so many worlds I would like to pop into. Harry Potter of course would count as one (only with no death eaters etc) but I think my ultimate choice would be the Narnia world (once the white witch was defeated). The world is so beautiful and the ideals there are amazing and having the chance to see Aslan would be incredible. 


 

TGIF!


This meme is hosted by GReads!


This Friday's Question:
 
Dear Santa: Which books made it to your Christmas wish list this year? 

My Answer: my list was of course quite long. Not sure how many of them I will get but here are teh ones I can remember off the top of my head:

- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

- Power of Six by Pitticus Lore

- Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater

- Hereafter by Tara Hudson

- Bloody Jack series by L.A. Meyer

- The unbecoming of Mara Dyer

 

There are loads more but that's all that's springing to mind. What's on your lists?   

 

Happy Hopping, have a great weekend everyone!!!

 

10 comments:

Jeanna said...

Great list. I asked for The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer as well. Happy holidays and happy reading! New follower. :)

http://thebucketlist-gn.blogspot.com/2011/12/fridays-are-best.html

barmybex said...

Great minds think alike! hope you get your wishes.
Thanks for stopping by. I'm hopping to you now. :D

The Brunette Librarian said...

Harry Potter OR Narnia would be good worlds to live in. Harry Potter has magic but Narnia has talking lions so....kind of a toss up. Awesome idea :)

Merry Christmas!
http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Harry Potter! Great choice =D And great list of books! I have The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer out from the library right now, hopefully will get to that soon.

Chayse Sundt said...

great list!!! New follower so come follow me at bookreaper.blogspot.com..Happy Holidays!!!

barmybex said...

Thanks Brunette Librarian! Narnia has a sort of magic to it! Is a hard choice though.

Vintage Bookworm - Thanks! Hope you enjoy Mara Dyer, If I don't get it for Christmas I'll have to request it from the library,

Chayse - thanks for stopping by! Welcome.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

Celine said...

Great pick! Harry Potter is a definite choice!

A new follower!:)
Please check out my FF too! http://forget8me8not.blogspot.com/2011/12/follow-friday-3.html

barmybex said...

Thanks Celine! :D Welcome, I'm hopping back to you.

Sarahbotbonkers said...

Great picks! I'd love to live in both of those worlds. And I'd love to know how it feels to hug Aslan. :D New follower, Happy Holidays! :)

Sarah @ Smitten over Books

barmybex said...

Thanks Sarah! :D Nice to have you here.