Thursday 1 December 2011

Know Me Better 1st December

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

Here's this weeks questions:

If someone wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
Erm, try 'Undecided' or 'Madness and Mayhem' or even 'Bookworm'

If you could have a signed copy of any novel what would it be and why?

Only one but there are so many! I would have to say Harry Potter because J.K Rowling is a legend!!!

Horror or Romance?
That would have to be Romance - but the clean kind. I'm a wimp so horror is of the table.

If you could choose only one time period and place to live, when and where would you live and why?

Well I am fascinated by the time of King Arthur  and would like to visit it, but I'm not sure I would stay there, no modern conveniences and too much violence for sport. I also have a fascination with Victorian times, but again - the hygiene then was appalling and people got hung and heads chopped off and eugh! Really I'd have to say I'm quite happy where I am.

Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts or one big expensive one?
It depends on what the gifts are really. I like a mixture of both.

4 comments:

Jinky said...

A signed J.K. Rowling book would be sweet!!

Unknown said...

I love Harry Potter! I'm also happy where I am!

Check out my answers http://somelikeitparanormall.blogspot.com/2011/11/meme-hosted-by-i-am-reader-not-writer.html

Anonymous said...

I used to be in a band called The Undecided - LOL!
Here’s my Know Me Better post. :)

barmybex said...

I know right Jinky!

Jennifer - Yay for HP. Hopping to you

Domestic Goddess that's awesome. :D

hopping to you now.