Monday 26 December 2011

In My Mailbox (2)



In My Mailbox is a weekly event over at The Story Siren, which showcases the books we've purchased, borrowed and received in the mail this week.

So here we are again, another week another vlog for this awesome meme hosted by the lovely Kristi at The Story Siren.
Yesterday was of course CHRISTMAS!!! so I am going to share with you what I got. Lots of lovely books. :D



Sorry It came out so dark, I tried to adjust it but I'm not great at that sort of thing. Hope you enjoyed it anyway.
I didn't get everything off my list (my list is so long this would actually be impossible) but I was pleased with what I got. So tell me peeps, what did you get???



4 comments:

Liz. R said...

The Scorpio Races is awesome! I loved it, hope you enjoy it. I have Hereafter on my tbr, and can't wait to read it - same with The Lost Hero! Soooooo jealous of the Harry Potter book, I want it so much! It's huge though, didn't realise it was that big. And your cat is so cute! And I'm a book sniffer too :P. Happy reading :).

barmybex said...

Cool, I've heard loads of people say it's good, Can't wait!
Hope you like Hereafter, I loved it.
Hehe, I kept looking at the Harry Potter book in the shops so when I actually got it I squealed. :D

Thanks, she is gorgeous, love her so much. (she's actually the youngest of 4!)

Yay - book sniffers unite. :D

Have a great New Year.

Ninja Girl said...

Can't wait to see what you thought about The Power of Six. I liked "Four," but not enough to immediately pick up the next book in the series. Hope the books you got are great!
Ninja Girl

barmybex said...

Thanks. I've almost finished Inheritance so won't be long until I get to 'six'.

thanks for stopping by. :D