Thursday 8 December 2011

Know Me Better 8th December

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

Here's this weeks questions:

Pet Peeves?
I always thought I was a pretty calm person, but lately things have been niggling me more. People who chew with their mouth open - eugh. I don't need to see that and the noise they make chewing is so irritating.
Parents who let their children run around and make a mess and just ignore them. When they do eventually leave they never clear the mess up after them. Grrrrr. We have a few of these in the library and it always irritates me when they come in.

Give us a glimpse into a typical day in your day starting when you wake up till you lie down again.

Well, a typical weekday would be - up at 8am get dressed, breakfast etc. Leave house at 8.40 to get to work for 9. Work at library until 6pm. Leave work, come home and eat dinner. Have 20 minutes to sit and read. Get up and changed ready to go out, then depending on the night I go to either Zumba (mon), Trampolining (tues & thurs), JuJitsu (weds) or Diving (fri). I tend to leave about 7pm and get home around 9.30. Once home I load up my computer, check blog comments, read posts by blogs I follow, post anything I have to post. Then check my Facebook and Twitter. Once that is done I will either sit and read or I will do some novel writing, or if I have any work or forms to do I will fill them in. If I'm really tired I will watch something either on YouTube or I will shut down and go to watch my TV. I usually go to bed between 12.30 and 1 - I flop exhausted and fall asleep in minutes.

Pizza or Pasta?

I love both but Pizza would win. I love me a good pizza. mmmm

Finish the sentence- one book I wish I had written is....
Hunger Games!!!

Favorite sport?
As you can see above I do a lot of sports and I love them all. I also love Gymnastics and wish I had time to get back into it. I also love to watch Gymnastics. But Out of the ones I do I think Diving is becoming my favourite but it's a close race. I also like to watch Diving, some of the things I've seen people do is incredible.

7 comments:

Vicki said...

I don't like it when people chew with their mouths open either. And kids running around or making a bunch of noise is aggravating!
Here's Mine

Anonymous said...

I can understand your disgust for people who chew open mouthed, blech! I also don't like noisy open mouthed breathers either, icky! Here's mine: http://whatsontheshelf.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/know-me-better-5/

barmybex said...

Thanks! One of the worst habits ever.
Stopping back to your blogs now. :D
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

I hate when kids are unsupervised and running around. I should not have to deal with other people's kids. I love The Hunger Games!

Visit my Know Me Better

barmybex said...

Glad you agree Jennifer. welcome to my blog. :D

Nea said...

Haha I also hate parents who don't say to kind to stop! I hate this new "better" education. Seriously, I mean kids needs to know when it's time to stop, when a parent say NO. But parents today don't say No anymore. It sucks :/ The society will go down when these kids will get older.

barmybex said...

I know - it's ridiculous, all this nonsense about how it might hurt their feelings if you tell them no. It never hurt me or my parents etc. Kids need boundaries. The whole world is going mad.